The Loosid App was designed to not only show the world that sober doesn’t have to be boring but to help this distinctive community of nearly 144 million Americans realize they’re far from alone. “When you’re on Facebook, you’re surrounded by friends, family and coworkers,” Sober Grid co-founder Nick Krasucki told NBC News. Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on PalmPartners.com. Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center.
- Loosid Community brings folks in your city together to participate in wildly entertaining alcohol-free events and activities.
- Send notifications to partners when you’re feeling tempted, and share your successes directly to social media.
- We have covered a lot of great Apps here on the Mountainside blog, but if you are anything like us, our favorite part of being connected is connecting with other people on social networks.
- Twenty-Four Hours a Day helps you find inspiration whenever you need it with 366 daily meditations.
This app makes sure that you can count every minute along the way with powerful timekeeping tools, personalized goals for helping you achieve your sobriety milestones, and a community of support from those who have been there. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the anxieties and uncertainties of recovery.
Things Nobody Told You About Running A Social Impact Company
Sober Grid was created to help build a community of individuals who can support and help each other grow. A new but growing app, Clean And Sober Love , is a free downloadable app that connects sober individuals who are looking for love!
- With Sober Dating we’re helping sober singles connect and mingle with other sober singles so they can work towards and practice sobriety together.
- Though the benefits can vary widely from person to person, taking a month-long break from alcohol can do your body good.
- You spend all day looking at screens — your phone, your computer, your tablet, your watch.
- Sober social apps are social media platforms for individuals in addiction recovery.
The vast majority of our 145,000+ members are in sober networking or actively seeking help with treatment of their addiction. It’s our duty to give those fighting addiction the opportunity to maintain their sobriety. Loosid App is a self-funded startup providing a comprehensive, free application for anyone interested in living a sober life. 300M people have an alcohol use disorder, 38% of adults battle an illicit drug use disorder. Loosid’s Daily Sober Tips are sent directly to your phone each day to provide you with constant reminders on what we do every day to stay sober one day at a time.
Clean and Sober Love
One of the biggest areas of friction for someone going sober or living sober is dating. With Sober Dating we’re helping sober singles connect and mingle with other sober singles so they can work towards and practice sobriety together. CFN is currently web-based, but is launching for iOs and Android users in the next few weeks. The app is not exclusively for people in 12-step recovery, but for anyone who wants to have “some good, clean fun,” he said.
Mountainside is proud to be 1 of only 7 addiction treatment centers in the United States to hold a 3.7 ASAM certification as well as dual accreditation from CARF International and The Joint Commission. Many of the tried and true support groups that you may attend in person have some on-line areas for people to use to share their stories and interact with other people. SMART Recovery has an active online community, with message boards and a chat function. Sober –Offers real time, stigma free support for sobriety in a fun and engaging environment. A sobriety tracker, daily check ins, and a community based daily inspiration feature are some of the additional functionality built into the app.